- Visit Stellenbosch with its museums, art galleries, churches, University campus, Botanical Garden, the craft markets and the historical buildings
- Sunbathe or swim on the beautiful False Bay beaches like Strand, Gordons Bay or Muizenberg.
- See the oldest Wine Route in the country and visit wine estates for tasting or cellar tours.
- Hike in Nature Reserves like Jonkershoek, Hottentots-Holland, Helderberg or Paarl Mountain.
- See the Cheetah Outreach at Spier, the Drakenstein Lion Park, the Butterfly Farm or Le Bonheur Crocodile Farm.
- Visit Cape Town with its attractive Waterfront, Shopping Malls, Table Mountain and beaches.
- Enjoy a picnic in the mountains with a fabulous view over wine and fruit tree valleys.
- Relish the wonderful Cape food and wine at top restaurants in close vicinity.
- Enjoy horseback riding through the vineyards or playing golf on one of the best golf courses.
Wonderful setting in the heart of the winelands adjacent to the Devon Vale
- 10 min from Stellenbosch
- 15 min from Paarl
- 25 min from Franschhoek
- 40 min from Cape Town
- 30 min from Cape Town International Airport
- 30 min from Strand Beaches